Natasha Maw's Reviews > Getting the Girl

Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak

Feb 25, 11

bookshelves: fiction, own, young-adult, read-in-2011, author-signed, met-author, series
Read in February, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Getting the Girl.

02/24/2011 page 56
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Suey Awesome! Though very different from The Book Thief!

message 2: by Natasha (new) - added it

Natasha Maw I put this one down and decided to read FIGHTING RUBEN WOLFE first. Almost done with it . .

Suey Yes, good plan because I think technically it comes first, right?

message 4: by Natasha (new) - added it

Natasha Maw Yes. But didn't realize that until after I started. Have you read UNDERDOG?

Suey I can't seem to get my hands on Underdog. Do you have it?

message 6: by Natasha (new) - added it

Natasha Maw I don't. And the library doesn't carry it. May have to purchase online. I hope they will let us sign all of our books! My copies of Getting the Girl and The Book Thief are both ex-library copies. Got Getting the Girl at our closing Borders but still need to buy a new copy of The Book Thief. Already have a nice copy of I Am the Messenger.

Suey I'm not sure you'll be able to find it online either. Let me know of you do. Ive been looking for one forever.

message 8: by Sheri (new) - added it

Sheri Is the Borders by the mall closing? Are the deals good?

message 9: by Natasha (new) - added it

Natasha Maw Yeah. That Borders is closing. It's only 20% off which I think is diddly squat.

message 10: by Natasha (new) - added it

Natasha Maw Holy smokes. Underdog is on Amazon for $60 bucks. Yep, I'll be passing. Do you know anything about book called Underdogs which says will be published September 1 of this year?