Jennifer Armentrout's Reviews > Half-Blood

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Nov 26, 10

(Review from the author)

4 likes · like

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half-Blood.

Quotes Jennifer Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I was gonna be super pissed in the afterlife if I died a virgin in this crap hole.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Then I should be relieved to know what I was told an hour ago is false. It wasn't you who yanked a girl--by her hair--out of chair in the common lounge area.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You better have had a baby, killed someone, or slept with a pure. Those are your three options. Anything less is unsuitable.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“So? What are you going to do about it? Throw your mashed potatoes at me? I'm consumed by terror.”
tags: seth

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jennifer Armentrout Well . . . I did write it so naturally I think it deserves 5 stars. =)

Kendra /Books Complete Me I concur... it does deserve 5 stars!

Josie Loved it. I am looking forward to reading more of this series.

Jennifer Armentrout Thank you Josie!!

Hot Stuff Book Reviews Definitely 5 stars.

Sumaya you used 'hardy har har' in this and 'Tempting the Best man', I see a trademark coming into place :).. btw love your books!

Jennifer Armentrout Ha! Didn't know that I did. LOL!

Hardy har har!

Maira your books are great. cant waut for apollyon.

message 10: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria omg u are the funniest person alive jennifer.

message 11: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria can i marry u

message 12: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria slightly creepy

message 13: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria moving on

message 14: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria u are my fav author, like, ever

Jennifer Armentrout Haha. Totally okay. =) Anonymous marriage proposals are pretty awesome.

message 16: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria Meet me in Vegas 22:00

Jennifer Armentrout Hahaha!

message 18: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria haha, back to my point. Ur books are my bible. I'm in the middle of OPAL now, and I'm just fan gurgling (haha autocorrect) all the time. Its the best!! This isn't the last book, right? Please, tell me it isn't

Jennifer Armentrout No. There's two more books of Opal. Origin, the next book, comes out in August

message 20: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Viktoria Yes !! I just wanna take a moment to thank god for creating u.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* Karen wrote: "haha, back to my point. Ur books are my bible. I'm in the middle of OPAL now, and I'm just fan gurgling (haha autocorrect) all the time. Its the best!! This isn't the last book, right? Please, tell..."

If Opal was the end I might have hunted JLA down, kidnapped her, and forced her to write more books just for me. :-)

You know I have mad love for you Jen!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Let us pray that Origin doesn't end on a cliff hanger like Opal....I was in a daze for days because of that! However it was an awesome way to end a book..Jennifer is awesome!! So glad I found her books!!!

Mercedes Bell aghhh I'm so excited about origin. and I was so happy with opal's title. it's my birthstone.

message 24: by Inda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inda I was about to die at the end of Opal. I should have been prepared because every other book in this series has had a cliffhanger. This wasn't a cliffhanger, this freaking shoved you off the mountain with a slingshot. But that's why I love it. It sucks you in and doesn't let go. I have recommended this series to everyone!

Jodie Counting down till Apollyon ;0)

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* Jodie wrote: "Counting down till Apollyon ;0)"

*whispers* It's out for Kindle already ... :-)