Carmen Belgium's Reviews > The Iron Knight

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Jul 24, 11

bookshelves: arc, 2011-read, series
Read from July 21 to 22, 2011

O.M.F.G! Julie Kawaga made the impossible, possible. This story was unbelievable! I had some doubts, wondering if the book would be as great from Ash POV, as I was used to Meghan's and really liked her. Also I was wondering what the story would be about and how Julie Kagawa was going to pull this one off. Let me tell you, she did a d*mn fine job, WOW. I could have never guessed this one. Really, how does she come up with all this? Thank god for writers as her, because there is nothing greater than escaping to a fantasy world, specially one that has someone like Ash in it *sigh*

Ash, Ash is just, I mean *is speechless* He definitely is one of my fav. characters like ever. I wasn't too keen on him in the beginning and it took me a long time to appreciate him, but after this book, well I'm in love haha.

There is so much more I want to tell, so much more that is on my mind, but I'll need some time to compose my thoughts. That's how much this book threw me off my feet haha. I will come back tho for a proper review.

For now, thank you Harlequin Teen and Netgalley!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Knight.