Kaleigha's Reviews > Storm's Faeries

Storm's Faeries by Jory Strong

Nov 26, 10

You know what you are getting with a Jory Strong book...and I am good with that. I enjoy one of these once in a while in between the longer, more story driven books in the myriad series I am struggling to keep up with. But this one, of all the others of the Supernatural Bonds books I have read, is not on of my favorites.

I can't really tell you what it was that I found different about this one...it had the usual going on. Some action, some drama, some intense bonding and lots and lots of sex. But for whatever reason, I found I just couldn't get into it. Neither the story nor the characters could grab my attention, and I ended up skimming over the last half of the book. Neither Storm, Tristan or Pierce stood out for me, and the murder mystery I found a bit...distracting. I can't believe I am actually writing this, but I think there was too much plot, not enough focus on Storm and her boys. The absolute highlight for me was seeing Trace and Aislinn again, and their brief appearances were better than any time the main couple (er, trio) were together.

So, sadly I must say that this one was an ok way to spend a few hours, but nothing really more than that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Faeries.