Rebecca's Reviews > Reunion in Carmel

Reunion in Carmel by Tim Comstock

Apr 19, 11

Read from March 25 to April 19, 2011

Reunion in Carmel took me by surprise when it jumped straight into the action right away. It was quite a good book too. After reading through a lot of it I had an idea about what I thought was going to happen but as I read more I turned out to be very wrong.
The characters are all really interesting and while I did find it confusing to get to know exactly who was who it didn’t matter too much in the overall picture. I knew who the main characters were and that was enough to get through the book.
I thought that the pacing of the book was pretty good until the end. I felt like it could’ve ended a little sooner than it did but apart from that it wasn’t too bad.
Reunion in Carmel is quite a good murder mystery and I enjoyed reading through it. One thing I have to say is that it has quite a lot of swearing in it. It doesn’t bother me too much, but if it isn’t your thing then you might want to give this a miss.
But, if you’re a fan of murder mysteries then Reunion in Carmel is worth checking out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunion in Carmel.

04/04/2011 page 58