Mrs. Missive's Reviews > Belonging to Them

Belonging to Them by Brynn Paulin

Nov 24, 10

Read in November, 2010

This novella could have been longer. A woman gets stuck when her car dies. In a town populated by men. But not just any men...noooo. She gets stuck in a town of hot horny men who like to share their women with other hot horny men. Of course. And our heroine gets told by the repair shop guys that she needent worry about her bill so long as she lets four dudes fuck her stupid. But nope ... It's not like prostitution. Uh huh...riiiiight.

Anywho she's running from her psycho ex, because it seems every polyamorous relationship I read lately involves a psycho ex. Her big bad men, who are hurriedly described as to why they are big and bad..."oh , by the way, he's an ex SEAL, and he's ex FBI. So don't worry baby."

Don't get me wrong. I found the town, and the premise, and the idea of some of the characters captivating. But I couldn't get the "yeah right" outta my head. If the book was a little longer I may have connected with the characters enough to have bought it, but as it sits this was a short novella to read when you want some menage. It was cute, but it's one I could take or leave. One for the naughty nooners folder, but not the re-read pile. 3 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Belonging to Them.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Therinia Mrs, it isn't prostitution....it's bartering. :P

~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~ I kinda got stuck on the grammar and incorrect word usage - depreciation for deprecation - two total different meanings. I gave it a 3 star - I like that Jamie was her favorite. I did need to suspend belief.