Prangon's Reviews > Toil and Trouble

Toil and Trouble by H.P. Mallory

Apr 19, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, magic, read-in-2011, adult, fantasy, urban-fantacy, vampire, whichcraft, i-own, romance
Read in April, 2011

I am seriously in need of the third book on this series right now. I can not wait till December this year for this book! Nooooooooooo!

Okay *deep calming breaths*

Wawzaa! That was one heck of a book!

After much persuasion when the fae king has agreed to help Jolie in her task, the book picks up from there.

Jolie is more powerful after blood swaping from Sinjin, though she doesn't bring back any dead people in this book.

Rand is still resentful to bond but why is that we find out later.

Jolie's relationship with Rand was just about to happen than BAM no bonding clause. *head desk*

Jolie, heartbroken as she is she still wants to fight even though Rand is very much against it. So Jolie takes up help from the only one who is willing, Sinjin. Which involved her drinking his blood. It scars me because I am pretty sure after swapping blood this many times it should represent something significant but who knows! I guess we have to wait till the third book! Or maybe their world doesn't quite work like that ;)

But the fact that Jolie has feelings for both Rand and Sinjin is clear. The war is in it's full swing and then another one. BAM. Back to the future people!

I loved reading this book, specially the snarky comments. Toli and Troubles is a short read. Quite funny and romantic of course heap amount of fluffs and steamy smexing!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Toil and Trouble.

04/10/2011