Susan's Reviews > Organizing for Dummies

Organizing for Dummies by Eileen Roth

F 50x66
Feb 22, 2011

Read from November 24, 2010 to February 11, 2011

getting organized now - pitch pitch and pitch some more.....also not sure exactly the WASTE method but this is basic common sense, people! one room/drawer at a time!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Organizing for Dummies.

01/19/2011 page 150
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Please let me know if this is the secret that I've been looking for.

Susan doubt it - states the obvious, its having the time to read what's in my "piles"! But I do say the one suggestion which makes most sense: file!

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Yes I could use that advice given that my desk is 6 inches high at this point.

Susan create a filing system, so that papers go into each file. AND do a once over when you get stuff: pitch, file or this is what I do, put it in a pile to read...which of course grows daily - thanks school!?!

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy I do have a filing system that I used for about a month after setting it up. But after that - my desk is used as a dumping ground and gets cleaned off about once every two months. The key (I think) is to do it as it comes.

Susan yes, probably so - take an hour and split the "dumping ground" into piles - for file, pitch (it's old news now!?!) or to read/pile!!
good luck!