Rosa's Reviews > Feed

Feed by Mira Grant

Nov 23, 2010

bookshelves: favorites, kick-ass-heroines, adorable-guys
Read from December 10 to 17, 2010

well... what can i say?? This book was AMAZING!
Yes. I know it's about zombies.. and i usually don't read zombie books but... WOW!
There's action and drama and betrayal and zombies....

"Feed" is a story that centres around the adopted Georgia Mason and her brother Shaun. The year is 2040 and cancer and the common cold have been cured. Unfortunately the cures mutated together to create the Kellis Amberlee, a virus that turns it's victims to zombies, who in turn bite, scratch or in other ways infect others. It is actioned packed and very fast paced. I can guarantee that you will love it!

I will say no more and let you read it for yourself!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feed.

Quotes Rosa Liked

Mira Grant
“Me, I say those are all great things to live for, if they're what happens to float your boat, but at the end of the day, there's got to be somebody you're doing it for. Just one person you're thinking of everytime you make a decision, everytime you tell the truth, or tell a lie, or anything.
I've got mine. Do you?”

Mira Grant
“Post-traumatic shock,' said Shaun. 'He thinks he's a boa constrictor.”

Mira Grant
“...although I had to admit a certain affection for the Mattel booth advertising Urban Survival Barbie, now with her own Machete and blood testing unit.”

Mira Grant
“That,' he said, with almost religious fever, 'was the coolest thing you have ever done. In fact, that may have been the coolest thing you ever will do. Your entire existence has been moving toward one shining moment, George, and that was the moment when you thought, 'Hey, why don't I just go over the zombies?”

Mira Grant
“You can't kill the truth.”