Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > This Side of the Grave

This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Mar 05, 11

bookshelves: 2011-can-t-wait-to-read
Read from February 22 to 23, 2011

Holy AwesomeNess!! This Book was absoultley everything I have been waiting so patiently for. I LOVED IT! This has to be my favorite series of all times. Cat and Bones are just an amazing team. And you know what NO love triangles! There's no one for them except eachother.

This book is action packed from beginning to end. And holy wowser to CHAPTER 21!! We got a whole Chapter to some steamy love making! I just did a post of what makes me love a book and this book had everything I mentioned. Sarcastic sense of humor, great world, bad boy but nice..

If you haven't read this series, then you are nuts and you must! I can personally guarantee that if you like vampire books or just paranormal romance books you are going to LOVE this. And you will probably kick yourself for taking so long to read it. So go ahead and start with Halfway to the Grave, please!!

I just wish we had more IAN! He had a brief apperance that is it. I love him. But we did get a lot of Vlad and Mencheres. We did get a fun scene of Bones throwing Cat off a bridge and into a river.lol.

I am so sad to have to wait to read the next one!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Side of the Grave.

02/22/2011 page 211