Yan cao's Reviews > P.S. Longer Letter Later

Nov 28, 10

bookshelves: 8th-grade
Read from November 22 to 28, 2010

** spoiler alert ** November 22,2010
Tara*Starr had childish parents and Elizabeth had professional parents; higher middle class. That caused a little problem between their friendship because of Tara's childish parents, Tara was being forced to move to Ohio with them. Tara and Elizabeth is then separated by thousands of miles but they still keeps writing to each other. Without Tara being by her side, Elizabeth had many problems. Firstly, Elizabeth didn't make new friends because she was not as socialize as Tara. Then, she thought her parent was having a divorce but turns out her dad got downsized, or fired. Tara on the other hand, made new friends and had a busy, exciting life. Tara had practices and new friends to hang out with. I think sooner or later these two friends might have a little problem because Elizabeth's family doesn't really want Tara talking on the phone with her. Also Tara is having such a busy life now; she might forget all about Elizabeth.
November 23, 2010
From what I have read today, I am starting to worry about the two main characters. Elizabeth's having a rough time of her life because her dad lost work and he was being really mean. For example Elizabeth's dad yelled at Tara for calling. On the other hand, life was much easier for Tara. Her parents were starting to become more mature, they're planing to go back to school too. Tara is living is such a fine time because she had a name best friend, Hannah, and she had parties and etc. The two friends at the end of what I was reading today, had some trouble. Tara was not listening to the important things that Elizabeth was telling her, she thinks they can no longer be close friends.
November 14,2010
The beginning of my reading was a little sad at first because Tara said she doesn't need Elizabeth, if she didn't want her. For few letters, Elizabeth didn't write back; which got Tara all worried. Letters later, they were finally back to being friends. Elizabeth is still having a rough time; her family is moving to a cheaper place, Mom is getting a job, and they don't have workers anymore. But on the bright side, the two friends are more honest with each other after the huge fight.
November 25
The first page of my reading was already a surprise. I can't believe Elizabeth's dad left his family because he needed a little time to be alone. But on the bright side, the Charents is having a baby; Tara's going to have a little sibling to play with. It is such a good advantage that Elizabeth has has Tara and the Charents because they're so nice to her.
November 28, 2010
Shame on Elizabeth's father, he has never return. Instead he been drinking a lot. I think Barb and Luke(the Charents)are really sweet because they are willing to pay for Elizabeth to go visit then in Ohio.
Overall Review:
This is such a great book because the author included fight with feelings in the book. I believe that without fights, Elizabeth and Tara would have never get closer to each other. I am so excited about this ending; the two friends to be friend forever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. Longer Letter Later.

11/22/2010 page 72