Sandy Williams's Reviews > Dark Needs at Night's Edge

Nov 22, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in November, 2010

I think I might be burned out on Kresley Cole. This book seemed like it had all the elements I loved in the other books I've read (I read them out of order) - and I still loved them in this book - but I found myself looking forward to the end of the book, mostly because I wanted to get it over with and move on to something else. Was there a lull in the last 70 pages or something? *shrugs*

Anyway, I really did like both the characters. I loved how Conrad's POV was told in present tense until his sanity started returning. Ingenius! I really felt the change in him. And I thought Neomi was fun and strong and different enough from the other heroines in the series. I really think if this had been one of the first few Kresley Cole books I read, I probably would have give it 5 stars. I think I'll just take a break from her for a year or so. I only have two books in the series left to read at this point, and I'd hate to completely catch up. :-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Needs at Night's Edge.