Irisheyz77's Reviews > Hourglass

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

2204659
Jul 29, 14

bookshelves: arc, ya, time-travel, series, sci-fi, romance, purchased, for-review, fantasy, dual-time, debut, signed, favorites, review-posted
Read from February 16 to 19, 2011

I am a wreck. A complete and total wreck. This book has left me a jumbled mess and I spent a good 10 min willing more words to appear on the blank pages. This book is so f***ing unbelievable. Put it on your wishlist...you don't want to miss it!!! Because 5 stars isn't a high enough rating...

(full review to come)
10 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hourglass.

Quotes Irisheyz77 Liked

Myra McEntire
“Most of what I say is complete truth. My edit button is broken.”

Myra McEntire
“Offering to help me implies I'm in distress. I'm not currently.”

Myra McEntire
“It was good for a while, being empty. I didn't hurt anymore. But as time went on, it was like I could hear myself from far away, begging for permission to come back.”

Myra McEntire
“My heart stumbled a little, but the tenderness in his voice kept me from falling.”

Myra McEntire
“He took my face into his hands, using them to control the intensity and depth of our kiss, which quickly moved from sweet to reckless. It was the most lovely of assaults.”

Myra McEntire
“Aren't you just a knight in shining armor? ... Wherever do you keep your horse? And who scoops up the crap it leaves behind?”

Myra McEntire
“I smiled back as he walked away, but all the lovely butterflies in my stomach landed one by one in a cold, dead heap.”

Myra McEntire
“I love you - broken in pieces, whole, however. No matter what the future brings, no matter what was in the past.”

02/16/2011 page 1
0.0% "I cannot resist the lure of @myremcentire's book...must read"
02/17/2011 page 44
13.0% "I know I just started but I want to live in this novel"
02/18/2011 page 112
28.0% "Hard not to devour, but at same time its not a story I want to end so taking it slow."
02/18/2011 page 214
54.0% "I don't want to stop reading..."
02/19/2011 page 230
58.0% "Great characters, great pacing, though I am running out of pgs is there time for them to do the thing that needs doing?"
02/19/2011 page 296
75.0% "*faints*"
02/19/2011 page 397
100.0% "Jesus, Mary & Joseph that was such an amazing roller coaster of a ride! My heart is racing and I desperate for more!"