Holly's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Dec 01, 10

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, loved-loved-loved-it, tattooed-pierced-hotties
Read in November, 2010

I am giving this 5 stars for the penis piercings alone!! Hahaha! Seriously, this was a Fantastic read, I am so in love with Brian, in all his tattooed and pierced glory!! But aside from his total hotness, he is an incredible man. I knew I'd love him when I got meet him in Unleashed, and although at first I thought Candace an unlikely match for him I now see the error of my ways and I loved her almost as much!! I need to thank my GR friends for introducing me to Cherrie Lynn, I can't wait for more incredible reads from her!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.

11/29/2010
42.0% "I like to consider myself kinda worldly, but even I am getting a 'penis piercing education' - and I have to say, I am incredibly diggin' it!!! My parts are quivering, to say the least!! :)" 15 comments
11/30/2010
82.0% "This damn working is getting in the way of my reading!! LOL" 7 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz Your comments made me want to check this out. Just ordered it for kindle...

Holly DId you read the first one? Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn- it's pretty awesome too!!

message 3: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz I think i have that one on my kindle. I'll have to check it out.

Holly I am pretty sure I am in love with both brothers, Evan & Brian!! LOL - These books are excellent!

message 5: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz I just checked and I had just a free sample. Ordered it as well. Will read Unleashed first then Rock me but I have to finish Inside Out before I do.

Holly On Cherrie Lynn's web site there is also a prequil to Unleashed, called Barely Leashed, a little look at Kelsey and Evan before their book! It was good too!

message 7: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz Thanks I'll check it out

Stephanie Ms Lynn is a great new find! She ROCKS!

Holly I agree, I owe you a big kiss for bringing her to my attention!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Holly,you Naughty woman! ahahaha....

Yes! I can't wait for more reads on this author too. Steph said they probably won't release anything till 2011,which sucks! but I'll wait patiently there worth it!

message 11: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz I couldn't wait to read Unleashed so I started last night and only stopped because I had to go to bed. You know having to wake up early for work and all. LOL. About half way done and loving every word of it.

Holly I know Maria, I couldn't put it down, they are both that way, that's totally why I said I am in love with both brothers!!!

Kristin You had me at penis piercing!

Becka I love your all of your reviews - who needs anybody else.. :)

Holly Awwwwww....thank Rcook - that just put a great big smile on my face, well that and thinking about Brian's penis piercing, which I haven't done in awhile so thanks for that!! :) LOL

Becka I am running through your favorites list - I cant wait to read them- I spend hours searching for great books, with so many out there it helps to know someone with like tastes.

message 17: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Holly, your reviews are hilarious. Thank you :)

Roselin Denis omg the Penis piercing I give it a 10 just for that to jeez