Gabby's Reviews > Bloody Valentine

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

Mar 22, 11

bookshelves: owned-it, paranormal-romance, vampires, favorites
Read in March, 2011

I read this book in 2 hrs people!!! 2 hrs!! LOL

the book is divided into three parts each part is about the love stories of three Blue bloods character (Sky,Allegra,Oliver)

First Part :
Just another night in suck city

this part is about how Oliver gets to cope up with the loss of his one and only love Schuyler Van Alen.

the first part of the book was so-so you'll definitely feels sorry for Ollie while reading this part good thing he gets to meet Freya Beauchamp who happens to be a witch who cares about Blue Bloods and she majorly helped Oliver to forget his love for schuyler.

I was thinking that maybe Freya can be Oliver's love interest in the following BB books.. :)

second part:
there is always something there to remind me

the second part is about Allegra AKA "legs" and Bendix AKA "ben" love story.

in the BB books allegra was in a coma cause she wont feed in any human familiar besides bendix.. I am actually annoyed on Allegra's character cause she chose to be in a coma and risk everything cause of her love for a human.. but when i read their love story, my mind changed about her. and their love story is kinda cute... they get to tease each other a lot and we get to see in this part of the book the young Charles Force who happens to be very over protective to his bonded twin..

part three:
ring of fire

OMG OMG!!!! i cant really describe the kind of emotion that I felt while reading this part of the book!!! WOW absolutely WOW!!!!
I actually thought that bloody valentine would just be about sloppy romance stories but OMG! in this part of the book we get to see some heart-pounding action!!!! this part would have to be my favorite not just because Sky and jack get to be bonded but also the adrenalone rush that you will feel while reading it.. especially Chapter nine titled Abbadon's curse my heart just skipped a beat while reading that part.. :">

I know Jack and Sky are bonded and everything but it's not yet happily ever after for them.

hope jack won't get burned and hope he will outwit his twin sister Mimi, cause I am really going to be a mad woman if something happens to jack.. haha! LOL

I have to wait till October to have a copy of Book 6 of the blue bloods series Titled LOST IN TIME.

lost,in,time,blue,bloods,book,cover

soooo excited to read this!!!! eeeppppp!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloody Valentine.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Gabby ohhhhh!!!! crap! what a nice cover!!!! please let it be out before Christmas!!!!