Brooke's Reviews > Forgotten

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Aug 04, 11

Read on August 04, 2011

Dudes, how much it would suck not being able to remember anything that you did yesterday? Nothing. Not what you picked out to wear, not what you ate, what you learned in class or the hot guy you talked to, flirted with and perhaps kissed! Forgotten totally boggled my mind and hooked me from page one!

I felt so bad for London! She’s completely likeable and she's just this genuinely happy person even though she has to deal with this miserable brain re-set every. Single. Day. And although some of her decisions made me want to slap her (umm...why on EARTH would she not mention !*#$@% in her beddy time notes?!?!) I still totally loved her and want to be friends with her! :P

Then we have Mr. Hottie! Aka Luke! *Sighs* Luke...Luke Henry...GAH! He is cute and friendly and compassionate and amazing....it’s basically impossible not to fall for him! He’s so patient with London and has to be one of the most incredible guys ever! Oh, yeah! And he has dimples! *swoons!*

Mysterious, intriguing, romantic, funny and mind-blowing! I couldn’t put this book down until I finished!! Luke and London are adorable together and this book is a must read! I can't wait to read more by Cat! :)
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgotten.