Margaret's Reviews > Richard Scarry's Colors

Richard Scarry's Colors by Richard Scarry

Dec 06, 10

bookshelves: sterling-books, children-s, ebook, nookbook, sterling-publishing, preschool
Recommended to Margaret by: Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor
Read in November, 2010

This was on my new NOOKcolor and it is really neat. The book on it's own is a classic reminder of characters that were very special to my childhood and I am delighted to be able to share them in my daughter's childhood. Specifically talking about the nookbook version this is pretty awesome. Not only is it color but you can flip pages with a swipe of a finger. Even AppleBlossom can do it, although right now she is going backward in the story, but I think she will get it quite soon. No pages to worry about being ripped Out! I love how you can have the story read to you from the device, but zlso you can go through at you own pace with a learning reader and have each line read separately on demand. Now that is useful andd Cool! Richard Scarry is always educational, but this book is also fun with tons of examples of what ir red and grey and more. I'm really excited about adding more of his books to my sheld both physically and virtually.

Ps this review was typed in goodreads by my full web browser on my NOOKcolor. *grin*
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Richard Scarry's Colors.

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Reffner Yay, you got your Nook! That's great that it looks beautiful! Almost makes me want to switch in my Kindle (but not quite ;).

Margaret :) Yeah, there are quite a few more free kindle books, but hopefully BN will catch up!