Holly's Reviews > Grey's Awakening

Grey's Awakening by Cameron Dane

Nov 24, 2010

bookshelves: m-m, loved-loved-loved-it
Read in November, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grey's Awakening.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R How's this read coming along Holly?

Hey,I'm a little confused is the first book and this one both M/M books? Cause I had no clue.Not that I don't mind.My mind has been there done that with M/M reads. LOLZ! I just wanna put it under the right shelf.

Holly It is wonderful, no, the first one is M/F but the 2nd one is strictly M/M, I think this was the first full length strictly M/M book I have ever read, I am really enjoying it too.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Really? I think that is so cool and so odd at the sametime. Lolz! I've never heard of mixing a series like that, but it's cool with me. I can't wait to read it! Oh my! You've never read a full book with just M/M? Oh goodness woman where have you been? Ahahaha.....I've read just a few, and I assure you there ain't nothing Vanilla about them books! Lmao! I gotta check out, which ones I have read & through some rec's your way. :P

Holly I know, right? I am definitely learning a few things!! LOL - I can't wait to hear what you think! Thanks for the rec's you are always looking out for me!! :)

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R You're welcome Holly! I gotta leave to pick my little monsters up from school, but I'll be back to send those rec's along with an email *winks*. Lolz!

As for these books, I certaintly can't wait to read them!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Yaaay! That 5star rating is looking good to me! I can't wait to get a start on it. =)