valee's Reviews > The Trouble With Valentine's Day

Nov 24, 10

bookshelves: cont-romance
Read from November 23 to 24, 2010

4.5 STARS!

I loved this book! Not of the bests I have read but it really was a terrific read, definitely much better than the first 2 books in this series. I just felt like singing: "It must be love", from Madness . Just like watching one of those amazing romantic movies that leave you all cozy inside. **sigh**.

In this book we have our sexy hot hero, Rob, described as one of those guys too sexy to be real, almost a GQ guy (not being really one because he's too rough and manly,lol). P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Just how I like them. He went through a lot of terrible things that made him not trust in love, even reality was against him as 60% of couples get divorced including himself, so why should he trust in love?

I just wanna keep it simple because I know long reviews can get boring sometimes, I just wanna say that I loved this book and left me really wanting to read the next in the series right away. I hope it is just as good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Trouble With Valentine's Day.

11/24/2010 ""He was even better than her fantasy man, and her fantasy man rocked!" Okay this is the funniest quote I have seen in a while,lol."