Angspendlove's Reviews > A Conspiracy of Kings

A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner

Nov 18, 10

Read in October, 2010

Ok. It was great. But the wait between books in this series is just TOO DAMN LONG! So much time has passed that I lost my affection for the characters and can't remember why I liked them or why I should give a crap what happens to them. I suppose I could/should have re-read the first three books before reading this one but who has the time? Supposedly Turner has already written the next (5th) book in this series. Just release the friggin books already! The first book was published in 1996, so anyone in the target audience that began reading this series as a young adult is probably now closing in on 30-something and wondering (as I am) if they will live to see the conclusion of this series.
I like Sophos and (once upon a time) I was excited to know what became of him but I did sorta miss Gen being the star. Anyway, I did like the book and the series as a whole is a favorite.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Conspiracy of Kings.

Katie my sister-in-law gave me the first 3 books of this series for Christmas. glad the fourth is already released.