Samantha's Reviews > Dance Upon The Air

Dance Upon The Air by Nora Roberts

2021465
Aug 11, 13

Read in March, 2013

Dance Upon the Air is the first book in this trilogy and by far my favorite. Nell has done the impossible by faking her own death and leaving her abusive husband. She comes to Three Sister's Island on an impulse and finds so much more than she could have ever expected. The problem is that her past is getting ready to come back to haunt her.

Just thinking about this book makes me want to read it again! I love Nell's character and how we get to see her blossom as a person throughout the book. Robert's does an amazing job of creating this bond between the three women that are the focus of this trilogy from the very beginning. The romance that Nell and Zach find is both sweet and believable. Basically, the book just pulls you in and doesn't let you go until you are wishing that you had the chance to experience life on Three Sister's Island. I love the fact that there is a paranormal bent to these books without it being the focus. Instead, the focus of this book is on Nell's growth and finding the courage to stand up for herself. I love it and loved rereading it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dance Upon The Air.