Sylvia 's Reviews > Clockwork Angel

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Apr 27, 11

bookshelves: all-time-favourite-ya, bad-boys-for-the-red-room, steampunk, extra-and-deleted-scenes, young-adult
Read from December 01, 2010 to April 27, 2011

Seriously Will's POV kills me *sighs*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Angel.

Quotes Sylvia Liked

Cassandra Clare
“You know," Gabriel said, "there was a time I thought we could be friends, Will."

"There was a time I thought I was a ferret," Will said, "but that turned out to be the opium haze. Did you know it had that effect? Because I didn't.”

Cassandra Clare
“There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.”

Cassandra Clare
“Will looked horrified. "What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”

Cassandra Clare
“Will smiled the way Lucifer might have smiled, moments before he fell from Heaven.”

Cassandra Clare
“My name is Herondale," the boy said cheerfully. "William Herondale, but everyone calls me Will. Is this really your room? Not very nice, is it?" He wandered toward the window, pausing to examine the stacks of books on her bedside table, and then the bed itself. He waved a hand at the ropes. "Do you often sleep tied to the bed?”

Cassandra Clare
“Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?"

"They ate it too," Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.”

Cassandra Clare
“Are you implying that shreds of my reputation remain intact?" Will demanded with mock horror. "Clearly I have been doing something wrong. Or not something wrong, as the case may be."

He banged on the side of the carriage. "Thomas! We must away at once to the nearest brothel. I seek scandal and low companionship.”

Cassandra Clare
“So you're a Shadowhunter,' Nate said. 'De Quincey told me that you lot were monsters.'
'Was that before or after he tried to eat you?' Will inquired.”

Cassandra Clare
“Drowning yourself won't help, she told herself sternly. Now, drowning Will, on the other hand...”

“Enough of what?
Enough of behaving as you do.
Oh, I can never get enough. Which, incidentally, is what you sister said to me when”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jody I just adore Will <3

Sylvia Me too he really needs some serious loving

Jody oh god dont say that to me lol

Sylvia LOL ok next time I won't ;)

Brooke Where did you find this??? I couldn't find it anywhere!

Brooke Oh wait, I read this. Stupid me. It was something else!

Sylvia LOL I've read them all ages ago and forgot to add them here LOL

Brooke I know there were a few I had a hard time finding. She must have reposted some of them. I have a few more to read for CoG, but it will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm off to bed!