Sarah Eiseman's Reviews > Crazy For Love

Crazy For Love by Victoria Dahl

Nov 18, 2010

Read in July, 2010

I picked up this book when I was at RomCon in Denver recently and was psyched to find out that Dahl had written another book. I’m not sure if this is a stand alone book or if it’s part of a series. After reading the book, it really could go either way. In any event, I was so happy to find this and now, after finishing the book, I’m even happier now that I’ve read the book.

I’m not sure what it is about Dahl’s style that makes her one of my absolute favs. She just seems to have a way of making characters that you love to read about. In this book, we meet Chloe Turner, following a very public break-up with her fiance–her former fiance went so far as to actually faked his own death in order to get out of marrying her. With all the negative publicity following this incident (the Paparazzi jokingly titling her “bridezilla”), Chloe flees with her friend, Jenn, to a remote island off the coast of Virginia in hopes to losing some of the more venomous reporters. While on the island, Chloe and Jenn meet the Sullivan brothers, Max and Elliot. It turns out everyone could use a little TLC on the island.

If you get a chance to read this book, I highly recommend it. It’ll make you laugh (Dahl usually does), it’ll make you cry, the relationships are great, and the quirks each of the characters have really speak to Dahl’s ability to give you a book that is easy to relate to. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that this is a series, but I’ll be happy with another book by this author any time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy For Love.