Gabrielle ~ Bhlack Benehvolence ~'s Reviews > Our Man Friday

Our Man Friday by Claire Thompson

Apr 07, 11

bookshelves: m-m-f-reads, to-own
Read from November 18 to 23, 2010

** spoiler alert ** This was an awesome read, filled with great scenes and wonderful connections between the three characters.

The conflicts and resolutions were well thought and beautifully put together. Miss. Thompson's menage scenes were wonderfully steamy and very well put together, followed closely by very steamy m/f and m/m scenes sprinkled throughout the book!

***
Summary/tiny spoiler

Cassidy Luke and Ian Tanner, two hearts quickly connected by love, suddenly torn apart by Ian's fear of commitment as well as the continuous visions he has of a "more then friendship." relationship turning into the loveless relationship his parents shared.

Enter Kye McClellan a warmhearted Scotsman with the soul of a gypsy. Kye brings out something fierce and passionate in Ian and Cassidy that makes them wonder if two hearts can beat just as intensely with the addition of another?

The way Miss. Thompson brings these three souls together with warm dialogue, awesome imagery, and steamy love scenes, alone with a few heartbreaking moments constantly has you hoping for a happily ever after!

I can't wait to own this book and add to my rapidly growing m/m/f reads shelf!

Claire Thompson is a truly gifted writer in regards to the m/m/f genre, I'm looking forward to reading more of her books in this genre as well as some of her m/m reads!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Our Man Friday.

11/18/2010