Teryl's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Nov 18, 2010

bookshelves: sony-kobo, read-in-2011, rating-r
Read in January, 2011

If anything, read this book for Brian. I mean what's not to like, multiple tattoos and piercings :) As for Candace, I liked her and didn't like her throughout the book. The thing I disliked about her was her back and forth back and forth. She said she loved Brian, but then said she didn't know if she could be with him. My god woman...Grow Up! This book was both sweet and hot.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.

02/10/2011 "I just realized I'm reading this series out of order. Oh well, CAN'T stop now :)" 4 comments
02/12/2011 "Candace needs to grow up, she's driving me crazy right now." 2 comments

message 1: by Miss Kim (new) - added it

Miss Kim I need to try this author--a lot of the ladies love her lately.

Robin *loves sexy books* I loved it Kim. Unleashed is the first book. It's really good too.

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Jul 05, 2011 09:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amanda I couldnt have said it better myself. I like Candace but I wanted to yell "grow a pair" through the whole book! She got annoying and was wishy washy. Brian def made the book.

message 4: by Darlene (new) - added it

Darlene I loved Brian but felt that Candace was TSTL on several occasions. Brian WAS the book.