Lorie's Reviews > In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks . . . And Other Complaints... by Adam Carolla

Nov 24, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: non-fiction
Read from November 18 to 24, 2010

what a fun read. over-the-top raunchy in parts, but i'd expect that from someone who makes his living surprising people. plus he's a guy lol. found myself actually agreeing with him in some parts, like the lack of technology improving the microwave and toaster and that people should hang up their cell phones before entering public restrooms.

his bucket list was long and unique. two items on it that caught my eye: a) before he dies he wants to kill someone by throwing something (specifically a can of corn, football style) and b) ace carolla said it wouldn't be a life without fighting someone on top of a moving train at least once. he watches too much tv.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy.

05/15 marked as: read