meredith's Reviews > Buddhism for Mothers with Lingering Question- Taking Stock of What Really Matters

Buddhism for Mothers with Lingering Question- Taking Stock of... by Sarah Napthali

Nov 17, 10

Read in November, 2010

so so so so good! Such accessible yet profound lessons! It took me ages to read, as I found each chapter - and sub-chapter segments, very dense with poignant lessons, and would need to digest small amounts of text before I moved on (I renewed this book more than once from my library!).

I am dying to read her first book as well. Infact, I'd LOVE to own a copy of both. It's a book I think all mums should have a read of, and a copy of on their shelves, to refer back to when things are rough.

I feel like I stumbled across this book at the absolute right moment in my life!
I am a new(ish) mother and also an aspiring Buddhist, or rather, I should say that I'm getting into Buddhist practices, meditation, texts, etc.
I also feel a kinship to Sarah Napthali, the lovely author.

READ THIS! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buddhism for Mothers with Lingering Question- Taking Stock of What Really Matters.

message 1: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Actually, there is a beautiful omnubus edition, containing all three. Well worth owning and keeping on the shelf. Motherhood is for life :)