Amanda Croley's Reviews > Another Kind of Dead

Another Kind of Dead by Kelly Meding

Aug 11, 11

Read in August, 2011

**************************************spoilers*******************************************

This book has the best rating, but it just wasn't as good as the others to me. Evy of course is tortured, dies, and comes back to life. (again) Starting to see a pattern here. She and Wyatt are an all out couple now, so there goes my hope for Phin. The triads are slowly but surely crumbling, and it looks like they (Evy & her crew) will be creating their own team of Dreg fighters. That will probably be best, because this last installment screamed played out. Thackery (the mad scientist) is still out there creating dreg mutants, and manages to capture Phin. Of course the hero that she is, Evy trades her life for his. The most bizarre part of this entire book is that EVERY time she goes into battle, goes up against the mad scientist, or wherever she goes, she somehow forgets her weapons. I don't know about you but if I had already died like 6 times, half of my friends were dead, and I fought supernatural baddies daily, I don't think I would leave the house without something. Of course, Evy can take on 4 vampires with a toothpick, so I am sure she isn't worried. That part I made up, but I think it goes along nicely with the theme of the story.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another Kind of Dead.