Denise's Reviews > Lover Unleashed

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Nov 17, 2010

bookshelves: 6-dec-2010-2011
Read from March 29 to April 01, 2011

I'm sure that I will be in the minority, but I think this was her best book yet. I felt so many emotions for Manny - one minute I was laughing, one I was crying. Plus, her incorporation of V & Butch, and Blay/Quinn/Saxton, Lessers, Det. de la Cruz, and Xcor - WOW! A lot going on, but surprisingly I didn't have trouble following it. I hope there is another BDB book in the works. I'm sure we'll have to wait a year for it to be released *frowns*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unleashed.

03/29/2011 page 44
9.0% "I can't seem to read fast enough!"
03/30/2011 page 118
24.0% "So good! Poor Manny :( Worried about V - something is up."
03/31/2011 page 193
39.0% "So good! I can't believe V went to Manny. I'm so happy that Manny feels as strongly as he does for Payne. Now, what is going to happen with V and Butch??"

TheGeekyBlogger I have decided long ago that sometimes I just adore books that others do not! I really liked this one too, my only complaint was not enough Payne/Manny :)

Denise I have seen a lot of people with that same comment. I would have liked to have Manny show Payne more things. I really enjoyed her reactions to the city, the car, etc. I can't tell you how happy I was when they finally decided not to mess with Manny's memories anymore. The poor guy - they probably wiped away most of his med school training!!