Kathryn Barnes's Reviews > The Darkest Night

4197299
Nov 17, 2010

bookshelves: favorites-romance, demon, sexy
Read in November, 2010

This is such a brilliant concept. It is based around the idea where there were guardians in the world to portect the titans. All the demons in Pandoras box were released by these guardians and as punishment each guardian was paired with one of these demons.

The guardians are constantly battling these demons inside them, as they try to live a life away from the public eye. This book is about Maddox, who is fighting the demon of violence. When a woman comes looking for them suffering from her own paranormal ailment, she is found by Maddox. An unexplanied desire and romance begins but it has to be put on hold as hunters are tracking and wanting to kill the Lords of the Underworld.

It is a fantastic start to a series and can't wait to see what happens to the other characters. It is a story about relying on others, battling your inner demons, finding love and forgiveness.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Night.

message 1: by ♥Xeni♥ (new) - added it

♥Xeni♥ Oh wow, that sounds really cool! I should read my copy of it!

Kathryn Barnes Haha i was going to ask if you had it lol. Guess you don't need it :P Let me know if there are any books you want :D hugs

message 3: by ♥Xeni♥ (new) - added it

♥Xeni♥ Yeah, I am currently adding like 100 books that I finally found, five years after our move. >.< After that I gotta finish cleaning up this place, and then I can finally sit down and work my way through your books! I'll get to 'em, no worries :P I am greedy for more books like that!