Hasaam Ahmad's Reviews > Point of Impact

U 50x66
Nov 16, 2010

liked it
Read in November, 2010

I read the book Point if Impact "Shooter" by: Stephen Hunter, the genre of this book is fiction. and was very suspensefull. i saw the movie "shooter" starring Mark Wahlberg so i basically thought i knew what was going to happen in the novel and what not. but i was wrong this book has made me understand the background of each characther and basically gave me a better understanding towards this whole story. i would suggest this book to mystery/action lovers its a great book that goes in such detail that you just don't want to stop reading. overall i wouldn't say its one of my favorite books it was decent compared to the other i have read this quarter. but then it goes back to the detail the author writes about the snipers life basiaclly just influences you to read more and just cathces your attention its liek a day in the life of a sniper its that much detail i was shocked to read. over all i woould rate this book a 3 out of 5 beacuse at some parts the book would just get so boring but then again i was so intrested i just wouldn't want to put the book down!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Point of Impact.