nimrodiel's Reviews > Deep Wizardry

Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane

Feb 19, 08

bookshelves: 2008-books-read, bookcrossing-books, wild-releases, young-adult, sci-fi-fantasy, fiction, reread
Recommended to nimrodiel by: Tribefan
Read in January, 2008

So, When I won the second tiara RABCK sweeps back in 2004, one of the books I got as a part of my winnings was the first book in a new to me series called So, You Want to be a Wizard.

I loved it, and when Tribefan did a I need to clear some of my availables post, I saw this the second book in the series and had to request it.

Imagine my surprise when I started reading it, and the plot seemed really familiar. It is now, that I am halfway through the book I rember why it is so familiar. Not to long after the book first was published in paperback format, I recieved it in a bundle of books passed down to me from an older female cousin. I devoured it, and somewhere in either my paperback collection (packed up right now so I can't check), or my sister's book collection is a very tattered and well read copy of Deep Magic.

I never knew it was part of a series, or I'm sure a much younger me would have checked the books out every weekly library trip until I had read them all.

Thank you for sharing this Tribefan. It's been wonderful to rediscover an old favorite book. I'm really enjoying re-reading it. I'll definately have fun setting this one free when I finish it.

See where this book travels to next, at: http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/5...
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep Wizardry.