Gina's Reviews > Beastly

bookshelves: 55-book-challenge-2011, ya
Recommended to Gina by: borders
Recommended for: 14 and up
Read from January 17 to 19, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

LOVED this book! I can't wait for the movie. The ending was not what i expected either, I thought I would maybe be bored reading this book becuz of knowing the "beauty and the beast" story, but I was NEVER bored! The storyline keeps progressing and flowing really nicely. I fell in love with Kyle. This book has some interesting characters and lots of beauty.

If there was anything negative to say , there was a few times that the main girl character was alittle too childlike. For example (no spoilers here) she doesnt know how to make a snowman or sled ride?I dont ever remember anyone having to teach me how to make a snowman or ride a sled, it seems like that kinda thing comes naturally. so that was kinda wierd.

but otherwise, a must read. This book wont take u very long either, it is pretty short.

Film release date: March 4, 2011
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beastly.

01/17/2011
67.0% "I do not want to put this book down! I am loving it. Cant wait for the movie! It draws u in from page one, the author is very creative with the beauty and beast story. I thought i might get bored, becuz i know the story, but def. not boring!"
01/18/2011
71.0% "I love Adrian and Lindy!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Janina I'm reading this too :)

Gina Are u enjoying it as much as me?

Kyle Hmmm, I may get this today - a little nervous about this book, never been huge on Beauty and the Beast - just not into romance much. Whenever I read paranormal, it's mostly for the mythical creature bit, and the plot.