Seth's Reviews > Reign in Hell

Reign in Hell by William Diehl

May 08, 11

bookshelves: read-twice
Read in September, 2007

A novel that was memorable and unique enough that I have elected to read it for a second time almost four years later.

The main reason that I'm reading this book over again is because this book is not a "stand alone" story but rather the conclusion of a trilogy based around the charachters of Martin Vail and Aaron Stampler first introduced in what is usually reguarded as Diehl's best novel "Primal Fear"

This was the first book that I read in that series and it catapulted me to go back and read the first two novels. Now I'm re-reading this book for new perspective.

You don't need to read the first two books to appreciate the quality of this novel but you probably would do best to read the novels in order particularly because the 1st one is the best in a series where none of the books qualify as being "bad"

This book takes on the issues of domestic terrorism and hate in the 1990's. William Diehl was not a young man when he wrote this story, but he seemed to have some good information about the most important technologies that would shape the next decade.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reign in Hell.