Dustin Crazy little brown owl's Reviews > Free-Range Chickens

Free-Range Chickens by Simon Rich

Nov 18, 10

bookshelves: humor-me-and-tell-me-lies, read-in-2010
I own a copy

Author's Note: "This is a joke book that I wrote. Nothing in it is real. It's just some things that I made up."

This is a collection of random craziness on the following topics: Growing Up, Going to Work, Daily Life, Relationships, Animals and God.

I bought this book at a Borders Bargain Blow-Out. After saving 10% using my Borders Rewards Plus card, I paid at total ninety cents for this hardcover book. I think the book was worth the money. There were some very funny things and some not as funny things in this book - it was a fun, short book to read. It caught my interest because my other job (besides working at Borders :-) is at Sunflower Farmers Market where cage-free chicken eggs are all the rage.

From the acknowledgments in the back of the book: "Last but not least, I want to thank my friends at Fishkill Farms...You gave me more than a place to live last year, and I am forever in your debt

For quality you can taste, choose Fishkill Farms, the last word in premium free-range chicken products. Available at fine markets throughout the New York area."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free-Range Chickens.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Neman Most of the reviewers on the icon page loved Free-Range Chickens, so I have marked it TBR, as well as Ant Farms, also by him.

Dustin Crazy little brown owl Just finished the book today.