Rosanne - Books Are Better Than Pants's Reviews > Sloppy Firsts

Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

Not ready to write a coherent review yet but this book is fantastic. So perceptive and Megan McCafferty must have read my mine somehow. It's very relatable especially now when I had a bit of a dip.

Highest possible recommendation!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sloppy Firsts.

Quotes Rosanne - Books Are Better Than Pants Liked

Megan McCafferty
“My thoughts create my world -Marcus Flutie”

Megan McCafferty
“You can only be in a bad mood for so long before you have to face up to the fact that it isn't a bad mood at all; it's just your sucky personality.”

Megan McCafferty
“Right now I feel guilty to be alive. Why? Because I’m wasting it. I’ve been given this life and all I do is mope it away.
What’s worse is, I am totally aware of how ridiculous I am. It would be a lot easier if I believed I was the center of the universe, because then I wouldn’t know any better NOT to make a big deal out of everything. I know how small my problems are, yet that doesn’t stop me from obsessing about them.
I have to stop doing this.
How do other people get happy? I look at people laughing and smiling and enjoying themselves and try to get inside their heads. How do Bridget, Manda, and Sara do it? Or Pepe? Or EVERYONE but me?
Why does everything I see bother me? Why can’t I just get over these daily wrongdoings? Why can’t I just move on and make the best of what I’ve got?
I wish I knew.”

Megan McCafferty
“Girls will get together just to get together. Guys need an activity as an excuse. Otherwise it’s too homo for them to handle.”