Brandi ;)'s Reviews > Deadly Little Lies

Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Nov 21, 10

bookshelves: 2010, ghosts-immortals-of-all-kinds, i-dont-wanna-grow-up-ya-read-as-ad, pnr
Read from November 13 to 21, 2010

I really like this series and I really like this author. I'm excited to see that she has more books other than this series. Woohoo!
Camelia (for what ever reason it is soooo hard for me to say that name in my head, i usually end up calling her Cam) is not a typical teen, she is a lot more strong willed and not as 'run with the masses' or fluffy headed as a lot of the teens I have ended up having the misfortune of reading about. SPOILERS - NOT HARD CORE OR STORY RUINING, BUT SPOILERS NON THE LESS ----- I did get annoyed with her insistent desire to 'check out the wierd noise' when alone. Honestly, if I heard a door slam in my house and I knew I was alone and I had already been kidnapped once and then was currently recieving stalker letters, my ass would be out the nearest window, screen be damned, before the door finished slamming. BUT this is a story and just like yelling at the movie screen when the chick does the same as above, it is fruitless and pointless so I move on. Grin and bare it so to say.
I love her friends. They sound like the kind of people I would have gravitated to in high school. Fun, funky, honest and real friends. Love Kimmie and Wes.
Poor Ben. It pulls at my heart strings that he has had to isolate himself for so long. I also love how Cam was sad and distraught over their break up BUT thank God she didn't go all Bella crazy and become catatonic because he was no longer her man. That was a relief.
I will def be reading the next book & as i said before i will be checking out her other books as well.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Lies.

11/20/2010 page 250
87.0% "almost done, really like this author"