Trix's Reviews > Among the Living

Among the Living by Jordan Castillo Price

Feb 10, 12

bookshelves: action, adventure, cops, drugs, ghost, mm-novels, mystery, paranormal, suspense
Read from February 07 to 10, 2012, read count: 2

Oh, I really enjoyed this book.

(view spoiler) I hardly knew when the book was over. So 4.5 stars definitely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Among the Living.

02/09/2012
72.0% "Seductive souleater? Yikes..." 2 comments

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yays! Someone else I can gush about Vic and Jacob over. Yeh it was definitely too short, very abrupt ending. I thought for a bit that it was going to get continued in the next one because surely that wasn't the end of it?

Jacob is lurrrvely, hope you read the next few, they're super.

Trix Moss wrote: "Yays! Someone else I can gush about Vic and Jacob over. Yeh it was definitely too short, very abrupt ending. I thought for a bit that it was going to get continued in the next one because surely ..."

Oh, I definitely want to read the next ones. But have to get "Inside Out" and "Thaw". Or can I skip those and read them later?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep they're easily skipped. Next book is a cracker. Run!

Trix Moss wrote: "Yep they're easily skipped. Next book is a cracker. Run!"

Run which way? :P

Danni Another Vic and Jacob fan here. I have only read a couple of the free stories in between. Mostly about Crash getting it on with various people. So not really needed for the rest of the series :)

Maybe time for a reread of the series soon?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Trix wrote: "Moss wrote: "Yep they're easily skipped. Next book is a cracker. Run!"

Run which way? :P"

Toward the hot guys having hot guy sex, dude. Come on. It's hammertime.

Danni: yays, another fan! Have you read the whole series? I loved it so much I thought the Morpheus series would be the next logical step, but didn't care much for that one. Vic and Jacob were my first m/m reads. Sigh. Ah happy dawn of days gone past..

Danni Yup, I have read all available books and I am eagerly awaiting the next book. I have only read a couple of other books from the same author. I guess I wanted a similar read, but none of the other books were really similar.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I wish she would get on it. I really want to know what happens (view spoiler).

I think it was you who read Hemovore the other day, Trix? I have to read that, your review made it sound interesting.

Andra awesome series. the books are getting better and better as the plot progresses. Now I'm dieing for the next one to come out! And I must say I want more of Crash next time. I can't get enough of him!

message 1: by Trix (last edited Feb 11, 2012 04:52AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trix Who is Crash?

... never mind. I'll find out eventually. Don't want any spoilers! XD

@Moss: Yup, I read Hemovore. It was my first story from this author. I really liked the characters. Hope you do too!