Matt Peitso's Reviews > Woodsong

Woodsong by Gary Paulsen

4319681
Nov 16, 10

Woodsong by Gary Paulson, type of book is biography, the subject about this book is how he lives, how he lives out in the wilderness out in the snow. only him and his dog team.

What i think Gary was trying to make you do is feel the emotions and make you feel that you were there in snow telling the dog to mush. To make you feel that your on the sled controling the dogs listening to every action they make and every breath they take. This book fits into a biography because 1 this story is true. 2 its based on his life and what he has done in this tale. The book affect me on the human boby and mind how anyone has the strength to push them selfs to the edge and to keep going. My mind was affect because the way he looks at all of his situations the way he thinks and the knowledge that he has gained over his life was surprising to me how he handle everything that came his way. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants to learn more knowledge about sled dogs and how to survive in 60 below weather. Woodsong gives the reader a full experince on how his life in the artic weather is played out this could problely could be turn into movie if someone wanted to.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Woodsong.