Maggie Stiefvater's Reviews > Blood Magic

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

Mar 23, 2014

bookshelves: young-adult, recommended

Love buried in cemeteries, horror hidden behind masks, and the whispered language of blood. I adored this book.
43 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Magic.

07/09 marked as: read

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea I'm glad you liked the book but when are you going to recommened a book that has ALREADY been released?

message 2: by Cammeron (new)

Cammeron Kaiser Yeah, I 2nd Andrea! You're such a tease :P

message 3: by Yoshay (new)

Yoshay L.L Yes, totally comply with Andrea. Please do recommend a book that has already been released so that we can pick it up without having to wait for a long-long time. And yes, I'd love to read your recommendations. Btw, I am waiting for my copies of Shiver and Linger :)

message 4: by Yoshay (new)

Yoshay L.L Yes, totally comply with Andrea. Please do recommend a book that has already been released so that we can pick it up without having to wait for a long long time. And yes, I'd love to read your recommendations. Btw, I am waiting for my copies of Shiver and Linger:)

Maggie Stiefvater I was on a stint of reading advanced review copies and if I don't review them right when I read them, I might forget to add them!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea I understand that I'm totally the same way but WE were just asking for a recommendation of some books that already have been published and on the shelf in our local library that's all. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything with blood and I'm in!

message 8: by Melody (new)

Melody cool maybe i'll check it out

message 9: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Maybe I'll add this to my to-read list... I have so many books to read so I don't know when I could get around to it, though.

message 10: by Lilian (new)

Lilian OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WANT TO READ THIS SO MUCH!!!!

message 11: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Huff omg im reading tht!! its soo good!

message 12: by Isabel (new)

Isabel I want itttt!!!! DX

message 13: by Dolly (new)

Dolly Sounds like a cool book

message 14: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Huff I read that book and LOVED it!!

message 15: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Got this one down as one to read.

Angie gonna start this book today :)

message 17: by Hanfin (new)

Hanfin wow sounds amazing i really want to read it now i love the sound of the title and the front cover gives me excitment.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Really good book. Very exciting!

Riana my aunt bought me this book today. I really can't wait to start reading it...

Snježana I never write reviews, because I'm not good at it. But I can't believe that Maggie Stiefvater recommended it and rated it with 5 stars!?! I'm questioning her own writing now, taking into account that she liked Blood magic, which is one of the worst books I've ever read.