Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~'s Reviews > Lover Avenged

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

Nov 11, 2010

bookshelves: vamps, absolute-faves, just-plain-bad-ass
Read from December 19 to 27, 2010

Aaahhh...Rehvenge is my newest love from the BDB series:) His story is now my favorite along with Zsadist's story. I fell for this bad-ass, drug lord so hard! I also truly felt as tho he and Ehlena were a great match! I liked her alot as well, which I can't say about all of the females in this series before they are mated to the Brothers. Most of the females were just "okay" with me...until they become the Brothers' shellan. Then the become strong characters which I respect. Ehlena however gained my respect early on in this book.

I was on pins and needles throughout this book, which I love, and had no idea how it was going to play out. I also love, love Rehvenge and Bella's relationship. It reminds me alot of my brother and my relationship. I was so happy that, in the end, Bella loved her brother still and depended on him...which I knew that she would :)

This was, like I said, my favorite story thus far in the series...neck and neck with Zsadist's story :) I will def. read this one again :) Rehvenge, my love...until we meet again ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Avenged.

Quotes Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Liked

J.R. Ward
“Marie-Therese : Something needs to be done about that gentleman caller of hers.
Xhex : Something was, but it didn't go far enough. And if he's a gentleman, I'm Estée fucking Lauder.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Avenged

J.R. Ward
“Brace yourself , Effie."
"Jesus Ch-" A grunt cut off the swearing. Wrath poked his head out of the window and whispered , "You're supposed to be a good Catholic. Isn't that blasphemy ?"
Butch's tone was like someone had pissed out a fire on his bed. " You just threw half a car at me with nothing but a quote from Mrs. fucking Doubtfire.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Avenged

12/21/2010 page 181
12/22/2010 page 243
46.0% "Awww...page 240...I totally teared up *tear*. I could just picture it in my head, how sad."
12/25/2010 page 402
76.0% 2 comments
show 3 hidden updates…

Amanda I am rereading this book again this week. I read it once and never wrote my reiew, so I am freshing up on it. Great! Great! Great book!

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Im very excited bout it! I took a little break from BDB after finishing 6 in a row, and read Last Sacrifice :) But now...back to my brothers!

Angela This is my favorite book of this series....it's my favorite series!

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Im loving it so far :) Sooooo falling for Rehvenge!

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley I'm debating on reading this series...

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Haley-OMG...u must read them! I highly recommend them! They are fabulous! I have gone thru them like hot-cakes!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Ahh Rehv! Love him! OoH you're a VA fan too!?

Amanda I still haven't finished this book. Gah. I am going to try to finish it tomorrow.

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Annie--yes, yes and yes! I am most def. a VA fan!!!!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I'm so excited for the new spin off!

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Ahh...got up at 5:30 this a.m. to finish this fantastic book!!!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Lovely review, girl! I loved Rehv as much as you did!

Anna~nose in book with a jealous Husband~ Oh, thanks Annie...I am gonna miss my man ;)

Amanda BTW, I love your new profile name ; )