DKAY's Reviews > Montana Glory

Montana Glory by R.C. Ryan

F 50x66
Nov 11, 10

bookshelves: reviewed

This book is the last in the McCord Family Trilogy. You can read this book as a stand alone. There is plenty of details you will not be lost although I would recommend starting with the first two because they do all go together and you won't want to miss all the mystery and romance that begins with "Montana Legacy" then continues on with "Montana Destiny" and ends with "Montana Glory".

I have enjoyed this trilogy and it was a pleasure getting to know all the cousin's and the rest of the family. R.C. Ryan has done a wonderful job with "Montana Glory" as well as with the rest of her trilogy. It is well written and flows very nicely from chapter to capter. The characters are nicely portrayed throughout this book and with the other two. There is very nice details and is lacking nothing. When I finished this book I really didn't want it to end but it was an ending that was satisfying and ended well. I like that in a book. I felt like I knew the whole family. This is a series that you can get lost in and really enjoy.

I was provided this book from the author R.C. Ryan, Grand Central Publishing, Forever- Hachette Book Group & Anna Balasi through Book Blogs. This review is of my own honest opinion on the book that I have recieved from this company free of charge to do this review and that in no way influences the way I do my reviews. I am under no obligation to give a positive or negative review. All reviews are of my own thoughts and should not influence a non-purchase on any item soley based on my reviews as these are only my own opinions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Montana Glory.