Iris Blobel's Reviews > Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich

Nov 11, 10

Another bad day for Evanovich, but a slight improvement on the previous book

Lula is a witness to a murder. Promising? Well, I thought so, because I love Lula. So with the help from Steph and Grandma Mazur, she tries to figure out the “whodunit”.

The other plot is Steph helping Ranger (Yes, I got to get lots of Ranger in this one!), but this time with his security business. Some clients’ house and businesses have been broken into and Ranger’s reputation is on the line.

Joyce Barnhard is around, too, but honestly I have no idea what is she doing in the story.

And what is it with the farting? Call me old fashioned but I didn't think that was funny, not even a wee bit.

Apart from that I had problems with following the actual "crime" in this plot, I couldn't really understand that someone "like" Ranger couldn't solve the problem that was slowing ruining his company's reputation - I thought he was the "ueber-guy"!

Yes I know Evanovich throws in scenes which are sometimes stretching the imagination, and mostly they have been funny - but the barbeque at the end was simple cheap.

C'mon Janet, we know you can do better!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finger Lickin' Fifteen.