Lindsey Daniels's Reviews > Jane

Jane by April Lindner

F 50x66
Nov 12, 10

Read in November, 2010

Jane is a story of a young girl, named Jane whose parents die in a car accident and is then forced to quit school because she can no longer pay. She takes a job as a nanny and has no clue what she is getting into. When she meets her boss for the first time she finds out that she is nannying a rock stars daughter. As she goes about working for him she begins to fall in love with him but knows that he does not feel the same way. Throughout her stay at the rock star’s mansion strange things begin to happen yet decides no to say anything to Nico, the famous rock star. A few months pass by and Nico brings home a girl who he introduces and his fiancée, Jane is not happy about this and decided to leave her job one night not telling anyone where she is going. Where she ends up is something that I cannot tell you because a book like this is work your time reading!

This is honestly the best book that I have ever read. It is a longer book running about 350 pages but it was one I found myself reading down the halls at school! I would recommend this book to any girl who likes love stories because let me tell you this is the best one that I have ever read! I would easily pick this book up and read it again because I thought it was so good! And to think that I would have never picked this book because I was just walking through the library, saw this one, assumed it would be a boring book but in the end loved it is just another reason I guess people say to never judge a book by its cover!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jane.