Pansy's Reviews > Spell of the Highlander

Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Nov 11, 2010

Read from November 11 to 14, 2010

Just finished the Highlander series and it was incredible. I must agree with other reviews and say that the first two books were not the best. They were good but not my favorite. I loved Hawk and Grimm but something about Circenn, the MacKeltar men and Adam that had me drooling.

This final book was just as wonderful. There were parts of this book that made me laugh so hard. I absolutely love the dynamics between the brothers and their wives. Their interactions are so funny and witty. The wives are so accepting of everything that happens and never discourages their mates in helping others. They are so excited about everything.

Drustan and Daegus met their match when they ran across Cian. The first interaction between Daegus and Cian was so comical. It was literally a battle of the minds. Cian is a strong alpha male who does not back down from anyone. He definitely puts his cousins to the test. They cannot stand him(at first).

Jessie and Cian are brought together under extreme circumstances. Their interactions are so amusing and at times simply touching. Cian has such a strong attraction to Jessie that he is constantly worried about her well-being. Their scenes together are unforgetable.

I loved this book. The entire series was fantastic. I would recommend to anyone. It is a great lead into the Fever series. I would recommend reading the Highlander series first. You do not have to but it helps. This last book gives so much background information. Enjoy!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spell of the Highlander.

11/11/2010 "Truly sad this is the last book. But all good things must come to an end."