♔ Leah. 's Reviews > Elixir

Elixir by Hilary Duff
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elixir.

11/11/2010 page 1
0.0% "Willing to give this a shot, although I am highly doubting it shall be good. Here goes nothing..."
11/11/2010 page 27
8.0% "LOL This Clea bitch is so basic and has no personality whatsoever."
11/11/2010 page 28
9.0% "How does someone from the other side of the fucking world know a senator? Politicians do not count as celebs. SO MUCH FAIL."
11/26/2010 page 37
11.0% "Getting back into reading this again, LOL, WHAT IS THIS?"
11/26/2010 page 51
16.0% "God, I am tired of this basic ass bitch going on about her amazing fashion sense, her many talents including martial arts. STFU. I spy with my little eye a Mary Sue."
11/26/2010 page 70
21.0% "Obviously when some creepy motherfucker is in all of your photos, the first thing that you think about is how hot he is and show off about the ~amazing places that you visited because you are soooo speshul, Clea."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice I still can't believe Hilary Duff wrote a book.

♔ Leah. LOL IKR? But it's not bad, it's OK. Better than reading LA Candy by Lauren Conrad- which was shit BTW. It was written in chatspeak ffs.

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Wait, back up. Lauren Conrad wrote a book too? Jesus Christ.

♔ Leah. Décolletages wrote: "Wait, back up. Lauren Conrad wrote a book too? Jesus Christ."

Oui, it was so very shit, really using web acronyms while writing? WTF?

Hayden Casey Lauren Conrad actually wrote hers. Duff didn't. Elise Allen did.

♔ Leah. That is true, at least she didn't ask someone to ghostwrite it. I just didn't like it because I could watch The Hills and it'd pretty much give me the jist of the book.

Hayden Casey ♔ Leah. wrote: "That is true, at least she didn't ask someone to ghostwrite it. I just didn't like it because I could watch The Hills and it'd pretty much give me the jist of the book."

Bahaha! Is that show even on air anymore?

♔ Leah. LOL, no it isn't anymore. Hayden, if you saw the way it had ended. I just couldn't... So much fail.