Ciri's Reviews > The Iron Daughter

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

Dec 14, 14

Read from November 28 to 29, 2010

I absolutely adored The Iron King and I was definitely not disappointed but its sequel: The iron Daughter. These books are action packed and absolutely thrilling. Also - The covers are gorgeous!

Meghan has fulfilled the contract she made with Ash and is now residing in the Unseelie court where it it freezing and there is endless snow. To make matters even worse for her; Ash is acting as if he hates her and treating her like dirt. The two courts of Summer and Winter loom on the brink of war but Meghan knows who the real enemy is - The Iron Fey.

Despite Meghan being reckless - with making contracts and all - I think she is a brave and like-able character. In The Iron King we see her go to great lengths to save her little brother from The Iron Fey and shes just as good in the Iron Daughter if not a little more emotional.

As for other characters..Puck returns in this book - as I was very well hoping! Of course Ash is there and we introduced to his brothers. And I can’t forget my most favourite - GRIMALKIN! That cat is seriously the best. The characters in these books are just absolutely brilliants.

The plot/story to these books are just amazing. As I’ve said The Iron Daughter is action packed and a major thrill. Julie Kagawa has created a brilliant and exciting world!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Daughter.

11/28/2010 page 29