Holly's Reviews > Chain Reaction

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

Nov 10, 2010

bookshelves: ya
Read in August, 2011

I loved Luis's book just as much as Carlos and Alex's! The stories of the Fuentes brothers are some of my favorites and I am a little sad to see it end!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chain Reaction.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R O No! You're reading this to? Care if I join? Buddy read? :) I know u dint mind so I'm hopping on your train :P

Holly Oh, yes please!! Just started last night, only on chapter 5 - so excited about this one!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R I'm gonna catch up to you then. I'm searching through my kindle for it. My shite is all dis-organized. I've been slacking. Lol!! On my way!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R How far are you?

I'm sorry, I was very bad! I'm way past chapter 5! Lolz!! I'm having issues putting it down. I think if I didn't leave the house I would have finished it. Oooo how I missed the Fuentes brothers *sighs*

Holly LOL - bad girl!! I just passed chapter 22 - I didn't get to read much last night and haven't dared pick it up yet this morning for fear I won't put it down and I have so much to do today!! All I can say is Luis better know what he's doing....cause he's making me nervous!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R HEhehe...I'm just a little from where you are now.I'm zipping my mouth till you catch up. Shit is happening fast.I hope everything gets better =(

I'm lovin Weese's Bravado. LOL! Paco is too freaking adorable!!!!!!!! I love that little man!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Girl! When were gonna tell me you finished? Very bad reading buddy! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished! Love it way too much =P

Holly Oh, my bad, sorry!! LOL - I finished it Saturday afternoon - I was so sad to see it end!! I just LOVE these books and again, absolutely loved the epilogue - she needs to write the kids books too!! Wouldn't Paco and Junior make great stories!!