Penney's Reviews > A Quick Bite

A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands

Sep 25, 11

bookshelves: pnr, vamps, kindle
Read from September 23 to 25, 2011

I'm sorry. I really wanted to like this book. I looked forward to reading this series. I swear, and tried like hell to like it but... I just couldn't do it. This was a painfully boring read, I was praying for it to hurry up and be over. Not only was it boring, but nothing made sense. I spent the entire book asking the question "why?". Why did he just make that decision? Why can't she see what's right in front of her face? Why would he come to that conclusion? Why? Why? Why? Even the explanation of " vampirism" made little sense and left way too many holes. I couldn't even tell if this was supposed to be funny or serious or quirky or a satire or what. I just didn't get it at all.

Oh well, I guess the Argeneaus are just not my thing.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Quick Bite.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rossy Not sure if you own a kindle Penney, but this book is available in special edition, for pre-order. It's only $1.99!

Rossy Ooops, forgot to give you a link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058DRSRC/?...

Penney Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been so lucky with cheap and free books lately, I just feel so special. I didn't own the book, but I do now, thanks to you :-)

Rossy Glad i can help, i'll let you know if i see any other. Lately they have been releasing this kind, where they include an excerpt from another book at the end. I don't care that there's bonus material personally, so i totally welcome the low price.LOL

message 5: by Sej (new)

Sej Penney dear, did we not decide long ago that Lynsay Sands is on our DNR list?

Penney Yeah...I'm coming to that conclusion Sej *sigh*

Rossy LOL! The books are really not for everyone, but when the price is that low, it doesn't hurt as much.

Penney Hell to the yes Rossy! Thanks for the heads up on the sale cuz I certainly would've paid full price for it. Then where would I be but Angryville. ;-)

message 9: by Kerste (new) - added it

Kerste This review makes me feel MUCH better that I read about 20 pages and ditched this book earlier in the year. Glad I had way more interesting books tempting me to avoid the remainder of the slog.

Penney Glad I can help ;-)