Blodeuedd Finland's Reviews > Rogue

1962503
Nov 11, 10

bookshelves: urban-fantasy
Read from November 10 to 11, 2010

I am going to try the new review format created by Jenny @Jenny Loves to read and Staci @ Life in the Thumb

1.) Reasons you chose this book

I really liked book 1, I mean really liked it, great UF and I knew I had to read more. The choice was obvious and I got this book.

2.) Reasons you liked or disliked this book

I did not love it as much as I liked book 1 but it was still a great book.

* The tension between Marc and Faythe is great, even know when they are together. And then there is Jace, I do like tension

* Great UF has some nice action and this book has this. Someone is killing strippers, and toms. And then a big secret is revealed and that could mean the end of Faythe. The book had me reading fast so I would get to the end and see what happens.

*Love the world. Shifters, cats, yay, and the fact that tabbies are so rare.

*I had heard complaints that this book was not as good as the rest, cos of Faythe, but did not see that. She is still hotheaded, but I do wish she would let Marc into her life.

*It wasn't a full-blown cliffhanger but it was still a cliffhanger at the end and I am so gonna read book 3 soon.

3.) Reasons you are recommending this book

If you are looking for a new urban fantasy series to read then go for this one. It's so good! There is drama, action, and love trouble. If you are a paranormal romance fan then go for this one too, sure not as much romance, but the tension makes up for that.

Ps. Cool new format girls :) Nice and simple and I could make a short review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue.